Acquiring a property in Lagos is arguably one of the major yearnings of Lagos state residents and even those
who do not live here. Now while desiring to own a land or property is one thing, taking steps or actions to
actualize that desire or dream is another. However, a knowledge of the Real Estate Investment sector in Lagos
is absolutely essential for the real estate investor, particularly those investing with the aim of making profit-(high returns on investment).
Key considerations to tick on your checklist when making real estate investment include:
• Purpose of Use
In real estate acquisition or investment, location has a direct correlation with appreciation of the value of properties
and the general lifestyle of the investor.
The list below shows some premium locations an investor should consider purchasing lands and properties from:
• ABRAHAM ADESANYA
• ABIJO G.R.A
These locations make it to the top of the list because of certain characteristics they possess aside from being
extremely convenient for the land or property buyer, namely:
• These are growing areas: Investment should always be encouraged in a growing location especially for a middle class population, as buying properties in an already established area has proven to be extremely expensive and mostly out of reach.
• These locations have close proximity to basic amenities for additional value: If the property has basic amenities nearby, it adds a great value to the property. Proximity to shopping complex, swimming pool, open area, gyms, parks & playgrounds, serve as additional incentives, which in turn increases the value of your investment.
However, if the property does not have such facilities, it should have foreseeable future plans to do so.
Most of the upcoming real – estate projects have all these facilities with their projects to lure additional investors.
• Easy access to Transport Facilities: Intending property and land buyers should consider proximity to and availability of various means of public transportation services. Various transport services like car parks, ports, airport etc should be within considerable distance.
• Availability of Schools & Hospitals in nearby areas: Prior to investing, one should consider the availability of hospitals and schools in nearby environs. A property that within its axis boasts of reputable schools and
premium hospitals can be sure to enjoy a good return on investment.
• Alluring potential for business & companies: Always bear in mind that there are areas where existing(or new) multi-national companies or locally owned firms have established or situated. If this is the case, value increases
because jobs are created and corresponding provision of housing for employees and all staff brings about a hike in
value and return on investment respectively.
NEED A FREE CONSULTATION…
Use the WhatsApp button
Call us on: +2349055426949